We’re Always Excited to Welcome New Visitors
At Grace Bible Church, we're always excited to welcome new visitors. We hope you'll join us for a service, and we want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Here's what you can expect when you come to 10:45 a.m. service.
Our church is located at 369 High Mountain Road, North Haledon, NJ.
If you have mobility restrictions or young children to carry, feel free to use one of the spots closest to the door. We like to keep them free for visitors and people who need assistance.
Please don't worry about what you'll wear to church,
for we truly believe people should come to God as they are. You don't need to dress up to get his approval--that comes through Jesus' sacrifice. Once you walk in the doors, you'll see that the congregation has all types of people in all kinds of dress. While a few people in the church wear ties, others like to remind them that Jesus never wore a tie. Shorts are as welcome as suits, and you'll see both.
When you walk in,
find one of our greeters and introduce yourself. They're usually stationed at the doors and they'll show you where everything is. They'll help you find the nursery and Sunday school rooms if you have kids. Our greeters can also point you to the restrooms, sanctuary and fellowship area. If you have any questions about the service itself, the greeters are able to provide helpful answers.
You'll have a chance to meet our pastor and many other people in the church. We'd also love to get to know you so you're a familiar face the next time you come.
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is our authority in faith, life, and church practice.
- that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins, and that He rose to show that our sins have been paid for and that we have a Living Savior.
- that personal acceptance of Christ as Savior is the only way to salvation.
- in the personal presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of every born-again Christian.
- in the personal, imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ for all who trust Him.
During the service,
you'll hear our faith expressed in the songs we sing, prayers we offer up and our pastor's preaching. All parts of our service are grounded in the Bible, which we are committed to upholding.
No matter what your Christian background is (or isn't), we hope you'll join us on Sunday. Here at Grace Bible Church, you'll find people of all sizes, stripes and colors, and we welcome everyone--including you. Our service start at 10:45 a.m. every Sunday.